- Safety, exposure prevention and first aid
- Environment and wildlife
- Label, product container, storage and transportation
- Application equipment, handling and disposal of excess pesticide and spillages
- Record keeping
BY THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO
- Completing the training will provide learners with knowledge and practical experience to store, transport and apply aluminium phosphide against vertebrate pests with minimum risk to themselves, colleagues, the general public and non-target animals
- Attain knowledge, skills and understanding to safely undertake an oral and practical independent assessment.
- Achieve a Nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
All candidates must have personal protective equipment which must display a CE mark, consisting of:
- Disposable Coveralls: can be a single piece suit or combination of garments, with or without hood, which covers the entire body protection Type: 5/6 particle & limited splash EN 13982 5/6
- Full-face respirator EN136 class 2, fitted with type B, class P3 combination filter cartridge to EN14387
- Nitrile gloves 300mm long & minimum 0.5mm thickness EN 374
- Water-repellent boots
- Product Applicator
- Product information and or operator’s manual for reference